Historic Downtown Cape May
- For Sale
- Condo · 1 Unit
Quarter #1 18 Jackson Street Cape May, NJ, 08204 United States Get directions$495,000 $550/Sq. ft.
- StyleSingle Story
- Age1800 Years
- Parking YES car garage
- Area Cape May City
- District West Cape May or Cape May City
- MLS# 158257
- Listed 6 Years 9 Months 18 Days Ago
Cape May's Nautica Condominium now has The Quarters Unit #1 for Sale. Location is prime, The Seven Sisters' Building #4 on Historic Jackson Street. This Gardens Level condo has 3 Bedroom 2 Baths. The unit is tucked away for privacy and just steps to historic Jackson Street Acrateria's famous eatery and the beaches of Cape May City. You have your private terracotta tiled covered patio. Inside is and your open living/ dining areas and u-shaped kitchen. Master Bedroom with walk in tiled shower bathroom, two bedrooms and another full bath, laundry room with an owners closet. Just steps to the beach and all that Cape Mays Historic District has to offer with Victorian Shops, Horse-draw n Carriages you can watch from your Nautica's common area facing
- Open floor plan with washer/dryer, gas stove, central air, tiled floors and carpeted bedrooms.
- Victorian Garden Style Condominium. Just step to the beaches, shops and restaurnats
- Private covered patio, common area patio facing Jackson Street, Outside Shower, private storage for beach chairs and beach toys, boogie boards and so on.
Taxes & Fees
- Monthly Condo Fees : $425
- Taxes: $3,811.39
- Tax Year: 2018
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|1||North Dallas High School||9-12||0.5 mi|
|5||Alex W Spence Talented/Gifted Academy||6-8||0.7 mi|
|4||Ben Milam Elementary School||PK-5||1 mi|
|10||William B Travis Acdmy/Vngrd For A||4-5||0.3 mi|
|10||William B Travis Acad/Vangrd For A||6-8||0.3 mi|
|5||J W Ray Learning Center||PK-5||0.6 mi|
|NA||Dallas Christian Academy||K-12||0.7 mi|
|NA||Notre Dame School||2-12||0.7 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.