- 18 Jackson St Unit Quarters , 1, Cape May, NJ 08204
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths
- Cape May's Nautica Condominium The Quarters Unit location is prime, The Seven Sisters' Building #4 on Historic Jackson Street. This Gardens Apartment condo has 3 Bedroom 2 Baths. The unit is tucked away for privacy and just steps to historic Jackson Street Acrateria's famous eatery and the beaches of Cape May City. You have your private terracotta tiled covered patio. Inside is and your open living/ dining areas and u-shaped kitchen. Master Bedroom with walk in tiled shower bathroom, two bedrooms and another full b ...
- 1 Commander Rd, North Cape May, NJ 08204
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1840 Sqft
- This fantastic split level home is perfect for a growing family or investor. Close to shops, schools, and the Delaware Bay this home has been upgraded and in move in ready. A manicured corner lot, a fenced in yard, private pool, refinished basement level living space, and so much more. Property is owner occupied and pets are on the premises. 24 hr notice preferred for showings. Call appt. line to schedule appointments.
- 6 Glade Dr, North Cape May, NJ 08204
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1376 Sqft
- This charming split level home is perfectly located near schools. shops, beaches and the bay! Renovated interior, upgraded kitchen, fenced yard, and more. This home is perfect for a growing family, or as an investment home for rentals. Owner occupied, 24 hr notice is requested. Contact showing agent for appointments.
- W Anna, Whitesboro, NJ 08210
- Undersized lot on paved street. Quiet neighborhood. Won't Last. Buyer responsible to get all necessary permits.
- 615 Second Ave Unit Ranch, West Cape May, NJ 08204
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2144 Sqft
- This 3 bedroom, with office or 4th bedroom, 3 full baths ranch features a huge partially finished basement. Lots of natural light with windows and sliders for the open and fresh airy feel. Just a bike ride to Willow Creek Winery, Beach Plum Farm, State Park Beach, Cape May Point, Cape May City, Nature and Beach Community and Parks.